19 Oct Why travellers prefer autumn?
Autumn seem to be a really attractive season for travellers. Some tourist decide to avoid trips during summer because of many reasons. Let’s take a look to some of the reasons why this next season is the preferred one for many others.
6 reasons why travellers prefer autumn
1. It is cheaper: one of the main things travellers take into account has to do with the final prices. During autumn they can arrive to some capitals spending less money. This is one of the most popular reasons.
2. Less people: in many places this has to be taken also into account. Although there are places where the difference is almost inappreciable, there are some capitals like Venice where you will find a huge difference between arriving there in summer or autumn.
3. A lot more accommodation offer: of course, also cheaper. Apart from the flights, the main part of the budget is dedicated to the nights in hotels, so you will be able to rest for less money during the autumn months as it is not peak season.
4. Freedom to visit without conditions: what are we talking about? Well, if you want for example a trip to the Canary Islands during august, you will need to book the flights and lodging months before. If you try this same trip during October, you will need just a few weeks.
5. Easy to ask for days in your office: during July and August almost all workers want to have a rest, but, if you try to find your days apart from them, during these next months, you won’t have that competition.
6. Softer temperatures: there are some destinations that are much more comfortable in terms of temperatures far away from the summer days. We can talk about places like Morocco or Egypt.